Monday, September 20, 2010

Rocky Point


Labor Day Weekend we went down to
Rocky Point Mexico
(its about a 3 1/2 hour drive from Mesa)
We had an Amazing time! I have to say I was a little nervous taking the kids there, because last time we were there Ava got RSV and was in the Hospital for 3 days.
But everything went Great! We loved it and cant wait to go back!


Love our View of the Ocean! Loved waking up to that every morning!


Ava thought she was so Cool in the Hammock!


The view we had while us girls layed out, The boys were inside while Gavin Slept and were supposed to be doing homework... not sure if that ever happened!



Melissa brought her new book, thinking she would have time to Read... But she realized when you have kids on Vacation with you, you cant really read. Especially with my Ava who wanted to be with her the whole time.



The kids pool
The first time we were in it Dallen kept Chasing Ava and Melissa around.
So every time we would go back to that pool Ava would refer to it as....
"The Pool that Dallen was all Freaky in"


Chillen at the Beach... Ryan is Choosing what Bracelet to get for Ava. The Spanish people just stock you on the Beach to buy their stuff—
And you feel so bad telling them No... At least I did!





Love that little Bum!


Dinner at the Point!




Between all the Views, Relaxing, the Beach and Pools we were in heaven.
Our Favorite pool had to be the Lazy River!



Ava getting a Pink Braid in her hair at the Card Board Mall! If you go to Rocky Point you have to go to the Card Board Mall! It's a must!


Gavin Loved it!

Cool Dude


We went out at Sun Set to walk around and Collect Sea Shells!
They have the Best Shells there, cause the tide goes out so Far!



I don't think that's Water in her hair... I believe its sweat! Did I mention it was very hot!




Very Hard to Leave that View and get back to the Real World!
Thanks Dallen and Melissa for inviting us!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I am jealous! I would love a trip to Rocky Point right now!!

Denice said...

i have never been there but it looks like so much fun. nice break from regular life.

Tiffany Clay and London said...

MISS you guys!!!!!!! your trip looks like a blast. Hope you're loving your new place :) if you're ever up this way you better let us know!!

Brigitte Eppley Pace said...

Hey - so fun! Miss you!! I can't believe how stink'n cute Ava and Gavin are. They both crack me up!!