It has been awhile sense I've Blogged and I really need to, cause we have done a lot. So I'll try and catch up on a few things we've done.
Watching Gavin was the best, he loved the water— didn't even care how much water was in his face!
And Ava and London had a blast running from one thing to the next! Except for the Slide... they hated the slide, it's very slippery at the bottom and they both ate it pretty hard going down the first time—so that was the first and last for the slide!
Nice pose Ava!
Ava had her First Day of School!
I can't believe She'll be going to Kindergarten next Year!
(A week later she started a new Pre-school, one that will help her start reading and they learn Spanish!)
Gavin and Savvy— They are so Cute together! They already love playing with each other!
Except for when Savvy takes what Gavin has— which is pretty much all the time!






No comments:
Post a Comment