Thursday, January 3, 2008

Front Row at the Jazz Game



Last month Me and Ryan sat on the front row at the Jazz game against the Portland Trailblazers. Being on the front row was a whole new experience. When I go to the games on row 20 I am sooo bored. But being on the front row you don't want the game to end.

We were on the Jumbo Tron at least 4 times. We know that to be true because Ryan's sister Rachel was there and was so Jealous.

The reason we were on the front row was because we went with the Roneys for our Christmas Party. Before the game we had catered food on the top floor at the 100 club, and at half time we went and had snacks and drinks. That's my kind of life.

2 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Welcome to blog world! Nice to see you finally caught up with the times. Ava is so BIG! Good work, she is adorable.

Lori said...

Hey Jamie Great blog!!! I'm excited to read about the Hyde's, so far so good! Ava is sooo sweet and your posts are awesome. Happy blogging!!