Jamie! I'm so excited! I was blog surfing and found yours! It's been forever and I'm so glad to see you! Update me woman! Or, I guess I'll just read your blog! Haha. You can check mine out too if you want! shaniandogg.blogspot.com
Yep I am commenting again-in response to your comment. We are doing really good, we got married in Aug and moved up to Rexburg, Idaho (unfortunately!) Just kidding-the small town life is growing on me. We moved up here for his job, and it has been really good, so it has been great living here-except for the cold! I am so sick of seeing snow!! Jon is up here to working at the same office, so it is fun!! I can't believe how big Ava is!! I hope things are good!!
5 comments:
That is the greatest place. We went there last time we came to Provo. And it's free!
Jamie! I'm so excited! I was blog surfing and found yours! It's been forever and I'm so glad to see you! Update me woman! Or, I guess I'll just read your blog! Haha. You can check mine out too if you want! shaniandogg.blogspot.com
Jamie-I cannot believe how big Ava is! She is beautiful! I found your blog on Tiff's! I hope things are goin well!!
Jess Vb Collings
Yep I am commenting again-in response to your comment. We are doing really good, we got married in Aug and moved up to Rexburg, Idaho (unfortunately!) Just kidding-the small town life is growing on me. We moved up here for his job, and it has been really good, so it has been great living here-except for the cold! I am so sick of seeing snow!! Jon is up here to working at the same office, so it is fun!! I can't believe how big Ava is!! I hope things are good!!
Jamie-
Such a cute blog!! It was fun having you guys over last night. Thanks again for the dinner and dessert...delicious!!
Post a Comment