Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jon and Kate Plus Ei8ht


You have to watch this show its on TLC on Monday nights at 10 o'clock (Utah time) it is one of my FAVORITE reality TV shows. It follows the Gosselin family that has TWIN girls that are 6, and SEXTUPLETS that are 3. It is so fun to watch how stressful and crazy there lives are.... and at times I feel like my life is crazy with just 1 child I don't know how she does it with 8 kids under the age of 6. Ryan always says that Kate reminds him of me, because she is so OCD about things. Her house is always so clean and organized, her kids always have to be wearing the right clothes for the right occasion and he says that I treat him the same way she treats her husband. In a way she does remind me of myself. But you have to watch this show! So Entertaining!


1 comment:

hihi11 said...

dear Jon and Kate.
I'm a huge fan. I'm 11 years old. i love jon and Kate plus 8. i was wondering if u would ever regret having 8 kids. if u don't reply i understand sense u have 8 kids.
thanks,
jordyn from reno,nv