What can I say? We had a pretty WILD New Years Eve!! We went to my Cousin's new house in Spanish Fork and had a family PARTY. We ate food, Played Board Games (we played Scene it Disney 2nd edition and lets just say it got a little crazy, people were getting pretty heated. I think it was because I was getting all the questions right haha not really. . . my cousin that is 20 knew every answer - kinda weird).
The boys played Halo in the Movie Room for most the night. Ava had So much Fun, my Aunt Diane gave her a BIG Deigo! We already have a BIG Dora but she has been wanting BIG Deigo for a long time. When she got Diego (Ava calls him Ego) she was so excited that she carried him around all night. I guess you could say that Deigo was her Date for the night.
We didn't think or plan on Ava making it until Midnight.... but she did. Everyone kept giving her Diet Coke. She was wired until about One. At Midnight we all had a family KISS (Me, Ryan and Ava). Pretty WILD I know!!






1 comment:
I cannot believe Ava lasted until midnight!!! She is so cute - we miss her! The other pics from out in the snow are hilarious. Ava doesn't look like she can move!
Post a Comment