Every Saturday at 12 o'clock my Great Grandma on my Dad's side takes everyone to McDonald's for lunch... but we never make it, usually on Saturday's at that time we are just eating breakfast and still in our PJ's. But today Ryan went Skiing so me and Ava decided to get ourselves up and ready so we could join everyone at McDonald's. I had to take pictures of Ava's first trip to the McDonald's play ground. A bath is much needed after playing in there.
I have to agree with you - 12 on a Saturday is way to early to be out and about! I'm sure Ava loved it she is such a goof! Sanitizer is all that comes to mind when I see the pictures : )
1 comment:
I have to agree with you - 12 on a Saturday is way to early to be out and about! I'm sure Ava loved it she is such a goof! Sanitizer is all that comes to mind when I see the pictures : )
Post a Comment