Saturday, February 2, 2008

I got TaGGed!

Here are the rules of this tagging thing...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names.

How long have you been together?
We have been together over 4 year. Our first date (if thats what you want to call it) was on Halloween Night in 2003.

Who said "I Love you" first?
Well, if you ask me it was Ryan, but if you ask him he will say Me.

Who is smarter?
I wish i could say Me... but I can't. He is definitely more school smart.

Who Pays the Bills?
He Pays some and I Pay some.

Who Cooks Dinner?
To tell you the truth... my mother. We eat at my families most nights. I really hate cooking for only 2 and in our crappy kitchen. If I had a good kitchen i would cook every night!

Who drives when you're in the car together?
Ryan drives... he thinks I am a bad driver. I don't agree with that, he may be better then me, but I am not bad driver.

Who is the most Stubborn?
I would say me. When i want something or want something done... it better happen or things may get ugly!

Okay, now 3 random things about me?


1: I LOVE
white cake donuts with white frosting and rainbow sprinkles!! If i could eat one everyday I would!

2: I am addicted
to all the reality TV shows like, Jon and Kate plus ei8ht, Life of Ryan, Rob and BIG, Making the Band, The Hills, Laguna Beach, Run's House, Real World, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Newport Harber, Real World/Road Rules Challenges, Hogan Knows Best, Kimora, Trading Spaces, Tori and Dean: Inn Love and Flip that House. I know I'm a Loser.

3: I am way OCD
. I have to have everything CLEAN. If everything is not put away and in it's "Home" then I can't sit down and relax. I really just follow Ava around and pick up after her... well really every.

I Tag...
Alysen so she will keep posting on her Blog, Megan cause she just found my Blog, and Jaryn Cause I want to know more about her and Dylan.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Jamie-we can be reality t.v. show junkies together!! I cannot get enough of any of those exact same shows- I will even watch re-runs over and over again!! Ahh help me!!

WiLzUm said...

you wrote, "he thinks I am a bad driver, but I don't agree with that". It's not as much that you're a bad driver as it is that you can't drive haha

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Ok If I ever find the time I will post my blog. I'll do it today. I didn't know you were OCD. The pink dresser is so cute. It will look even better in her own room next to me.