Monday, February 18, 2008

Ava WoRKing!


The other day when i was getting out of the shower I yelled to Ava "What are you doing?" and she yelled back "I'm Working" when i came out of the bathroom i saw her sitting in Ryan's chair with his mouse and her laptop... I guess she is just trying to be like her dad!

5 comments:

WiLzUm said...

This is classic I love it... It's like when Ryan use to want to wear Far shirts to be like Dad haha

Eric said...

So cute. I love it when kids try to copy other people. Sometimes you don't realize how much you do or say something until your child starts doing it?. oops.

Megan said...

That's so cute! I can't wait until Hallee can talk. It will be so much more entertaining.

Steph said...

Hi Guys- it's Steph (and Derek)...Ryan and Derek were buds back in the day. I just saw your blog on Caitlyns page so I thought I'd say hi. I love all of your pictures-Ava is an absolute doll! Let's be blogging buddies-here's my e-mail aleedagrl@aol.com. Our blog is private, but I'd love to add you! Talk to you later. :)

Kawai said...

Hey Jamie- it's Kawai. It is crazy who you can find on these things. Your little family is so cute! Anyway, I just thought I would say Hi.