So my Mom was going through all her stuff in her house trying to De-junk anything she could. One of the items was this Storage thing... I didn't really like the color to much so I decided to paint it PINK for Ava's room ( who am i kidding Ava's WALL she doesn't have her own room she sleeps in our room... but don't get me started on that one. ) So it took me about a week to finish. I had to do 4 coats of PINK to cover all the brown, then i had to sand it, stain and put a finish on it. But I think it turned out pretty cute. What else can I paint?
BEFORE
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
It looks good Jamie!! I have been working on a few stripping and restaining projects-some take a long time!! Good work!
Looks great! I tagged you by the way. Update me on your life!!
You are so talented! Tell Ryan thanks for skiing with Jared. Jar says that it was one of the most amazing days ever.
SO cute!!!!! Jamie you are my idol. You are such a "go getter" you're always doing something cute and crafty. Someday I will be like you!!!!! ( i hope) :)
Post a Comment