Well our Valentine's was...ok! I was SICK, Ryan worked all day, I was supposed to work but felt like crap so I didn't go. For Dinner we made Pizza's with Pita Bread. Usually they are really good, but i think cause i was Sick they weren't that great. Ava was so GROUCHY that night everything made her cry. So my great idea was to skip her nap so she would go to bed early... (note to self never skip naps or the beast inside your children will come out!) But she didn't even go to bed that early anyways, so plan was a BUST! Once Dinner was cleaned up and Ava was in bed then the real Party began.... Sitting on our couch with my box of Kleenex and MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND RYAN watching PRISON BREAK!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I have tried the no-nap-go-to-bed-early tactic and it is a very bad idea for all involved. I can't wait for shows to start up again!!! Also, Ava's piggy's are so cute!
Post a Comment