This week we all went to the Dentist to get our teeth cleaned. It was Ava's first check-up and we were Nervous that she was going to Cry and not want to do anything... but we were wrong! She loved every minute of it! So they had me and Ryan go first so that Ava could watch us and I guess show her what they were doing. The whole time she kept freaking out asking "when is it my turn" I swear she isn't my child cause who likes going to the Dentist? Definitely NOT ME! She just asked me today when she could go to the Dentist again... who says that? Definitely some one who has NO Cavities... So i guess me and Ryan are not those people because Ryan got his FIRST cavity ever! And I got a few myself but I'm used to that. And BTW, Ryan has to get braces, so all the jokes he played on his sister Amy she'll get to do the same. He will have to get them for 2 to 3 years! He was joking about how cool that will be when he does a presentation and he looks like a zit faced 12 year old with braces (I added the zit part for the visual effect). Truthfully it's sad because before his mission he had perfect teeth.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I don't like the Dentist either. What's up Ava? Too bad for Ryan on the braces. I never had to have braces and I am glad. Keep those teeth brushed Ava. It pays off.
Love it!!!! I can't believe Ry is getting braces. SWEET!!! Clay may get invisaline :) They can be geeks together I love the sandbox, i kind of forget about those things I haven't seen one in years. I bet she totally loves it. We love you guys, COME SEE US!!!!!! (sorry we've been sucky friends lately :( We'll be better
What? Ryan has to get braces? Are you joking? I can't imagine he needs them for that long either?. Livy likes the dentist too - weird children - definately has not had a cavity filled. Once that happens I have a feeling she will no longer like the dentist.
How CUTE!! I need to get Ava to the dentist-thanks for reminding me. Your little Ava looks so cute in that big chair-what a punkin!
Post a Comment