Monday, May 5, 2008

Just liKe Her dAd

So Yesterday when we were at our house getting ready for church, Ava ran in the bathroom to go Potty. When I walked by the bathroom door to I saw her standing in front of her little Potty. I asked her what she was doing and she said
"I'm going Pee Like my Daddy"

Luckily I got there before she went, but we had to have a little talk after that.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha! Sadly I can top that... a few months ago Owen found the tampons and lets just say he knew just what to do with them!!!! oh YIKES that is way to much info... but also very funny unless your Michael who failed to find the humor.

Ashley C. said...

that is hilarious. so good.

kaahu said...

That's funny! Luckily for me I've trained all my boys to sit instead of stand! I don't want to be cleaning up everywhere!

Jodi Leishman said...

Oh my, what a girl. So lucky you arrived in time. LOL!

Janie said...

ok that's funny!