Jamie is making me post about my trip to New York City. I went to New York for a marketing conference at the coolest place's in New York. It was right by the ocean at the bottom of the island (West side) overlooking the Statue of Liberty. I stayed in a Hotel right by the Brooklyn bridge which is on the East side and I walked to the conference each day. I'd walk down Wall Street with everyone else in New York in the morning and by the World Trade Center (Ground Zero). It was a lot of fun living the New York life.
Ground Zero. They are going to build the second tallest building in the world.
This is Central Park right across the street from the Plaza Hotel
The VP of Marketing at my company was a consultant to Ellis Island so he go us on a boat that the employees take over before all the crowds. We were on the island by ourselves for over an hour walking around. My VP knew a lot about the island which made it even cooler. Other than the fact that I had super bad Hay Fever it was a fun day.
This is what some of fore fathers slept on when they got here. I couldn't believe it. The sad thing is that this was probably better then being on the boats.
East Side on top of the Empire State.
The highlight of the my trip. Going to the Apple store on 5th avenue.






6 comments:
I was hoping for a new post! Looks like a fun trip...even if it is for business. And very good job with the picture taking. I am very impressed!
One more thing, Matthew just looked at your blog and said "I think Ava is my best friend" That would make me very happy.
Ryan -
Great pictures!! We need to go to New York some day.
Looks like Jamie has rubbed off on you - you take lots of pictures! That is a good thing by the way, just not something our family does very well. Looks like a FAB trip! :)
ryan- you seem to fit in perfectly in ny. looks like a fun trip. we love new york. weddings have forced ( ha ha) us there for the past two summers and it has been glorious. :)
Ryan, looks like a fun trip! Glad you got that experience. Hope I get to someday. Some good pictures too.
Post a Comment