So this past Friday was the BIG Provo High Luau. My parents were in charge of it, so... lets just say thats all we have talked about and all we have done for the past couple of months. It turned out really good. The weather was perfect besides the fact that is was really hot and me and Ava got really sun burned! We were outside ALL day and I didn't even think about sun screen... so lame... I'm a bright red burnt lame mom who burnt her daughter! But I don't think it hurt her as much it hurt me, Ava has naturally tan skin unlike my pasty white skin that never tans only burns! But the food was good (bamboo Hut did all the food), there was a lot of good entertainment and there was more people there then they thought would come.
Ava's two best friends, Talmage and Matthew.
We don't know where Ava came from but she is a party girl. She danced all night long!!!
This is Fui Vakapuna leading the Provo High Football team in the Haka. He's one of the running backs for BYU and as you can tell, he is not right in the head.






7 comments:
I love all the cute pictures! It looks like a lot of fun! btw, did you cut your hair? It looks so cute! We miss you guys :(
How fun guys! Ava is just getting cuter and more and more fun. We STILL need to get together sometime. Let us know!
Cute post! Eva is the dancing queen.
Thanks for the fun video for my blog. :)
Looks like you all had fun!! My dad bought tickets to it, but he forgot about it. They are getting old!!!! Anyway, we still need to find some time to go to lunch or something. I will be in Utah the first week in June for about a week or 2, so we should try to get together then!! My email address is christiandublu@yahoo.com.
Well we would have definately came out and supported ya'll but my husband is a huge jazz fan, and there was no getting out of that one. Too bad they lost.
Ava is so stinkin' cute! I love the videos of her dancing, she is so oblivious to anything but the music, I love it! The boys thought the video of Fui (spelling?) was great, they idolize him!
Ava is definitely the dancing Queen. She is so cute. I love playing with her. The pictures on the side of the blog are so cute. Some of them make me laugh. Thanks for telling me about your blog and Amy's too. I have both of them linked to my blog now. And I have updated my blog.
Post a Comment