Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our NEW CaR


So we finally got another car! Yes, this whole time me and Ryan have been married we have only had one car. Which hasn't been so bad, since Ryan has either been going to school or Working right down the street. But ever since Ryan got his new job up in Sandy, having one car just didn't cut it anymore. Me and Ava were totally stranded, we had to call my family all to time to pick us up and take us places. So last week I couldn't take it anymore and we broke down and Bought a car. We got a
Black Jetta Sportwagon
(as you can see in the pictures) I love it so much... I really feel like a Mom now.


6 comments:

Karissa and Mik said...

congrats on the new car!

Denice said...

you must be a real mom now. congratualtions on becoming a 2 car family.

Megan said...

yay for new cars! And for Volkswagens!

Natalie said...

Congrats you guys! A new car, that's awesome!!

Eric said...

Very cute car :)

Ashley C. said...

yippee. cute car.