I love her Dora umbrella! I love the rain and I miss the Utah fall weather and you guys already!!! And, I think I am already bigger than you - dang you :)
That rain puddle looks familiar, I remember many a time walking through it trying to get to our car. I wonder if it is the same one?! Ava is so cute and I was so happy to see all the new posts! Love ya Jamie.
3 comments:
i love avas all pink rain outfit! she is so stylish!
I love her Dora umbrella! I love the rain and I miss the Utah fall weather and you guys already!!! And, I think I am already bigger than you - dang you :)
That rain puddle looks familiar, I remember many a time walking through it trying to get to our car. I wonder if it is the same one?! Ava is so cute and I was so happy to see all the new posts! Love ya Jamie.
Post a Comment