
So last week we spent the whole week up in Salt Lake... And I really mean the WHOLE week. It all started on Saturday for conference. We love going up to Ryan's parents house for Conference weekend, Ryan gets to go to Priesthood with his Dad, we eat GOOD food and we get to Sleep a lot.
Then starting on Tuesday morning through Thursday night we watched my Cousin Mia, Max and Talya. While my my aunt Melanie surprised Jeff (my dad's brother) with a Trip to San Francisco for his Birthday. It was very convenient that they just live down the street from Ryan's Parents house, since Amy, Eric, Olivia and London came to visit. (I think once their NEW baby comes I will just have to refer to them as the Nielson Crew... your family is getting too Large!)
We Love it when they come to visit! We have so much fun with them. I think Ava has a little too much fun... she plays so much and so hard that by the last day she is just exhausted and extremely grouchy!
But some of the fun things we got to do while they were here was our LITTLE trip to the Zoo. It was so Cold and we were NOT prepared so we ended up staying there for about 45 minutes! We pretty much Ran through it as fast as we could! We also made Sugar Cookies, what's a Holiday without Themed shaped Sugar Cookies! Even though they are a lot of work it was definitely worth it, watching the girls frost them and having Ava telling me "thanks mama, you make us have so much Fun." ( and yes she calls me Mama... don't know where she got it) And we ALL went to the BYU game. Yes, the Freezing Saturday that they said it was going to snow. We dropped the little girls off at my parents house (thanks Emily for watching them) and off we went. I was dressed like I was going skiing, and we brought a heater... so I was good.
I have to say we had a Fun, and a Crazy Week in SLC.
This is the most resent Picture I could find... and I couldn't find one with the whole family. Sorry!






3 comments:
Why is Cindy the only person I know who looks younger as time goes on?
My girls call me mama too sometimes!! and I love it. It is always said in their cute little voices in such a loving way- it makes me so happy because I know they like me when they call me mama.
We had so much fun and I miss you guys!!! London and Livy just love Ava and they are really missing her since we've been back home. BY the way I hope you are enjoying the fall weather because it is 100 degrees today. SHOOT ME!
Post a Comment