So for the last couple of Months our Friday Nights and some Thursdays have been consumed with Seth's Football Games. We have fun watching and Ava loves running around with all her little friends. Here are some Pictures that I've took over the weeks.
My Cousin Mia and Seth
They had a Helicopter bring the Game ball to the Homecoming Game. Ava loved it!
Ava is so stinking cute! Football games are so fun - especially when your brother is playing - wish we were there! By the way - in one picture you are in a down jacket and ava is in a couple t shirts. I just had to laugh :)
I can't believe we are missing Seth's high school football games. I am kicking myself right now!! I wish we could be there to go to all the games with you guys. Go SETH!! Go PROVO!!
3 comments:
How fun!! I still can't believe that Seth and Mia are in high school already. I feel so old!!!
Hope your doing good with your pregnancy!!!
Ava is so stinking cute! Football games are so fun - especially when your brother is playing - wish we were there! By the way - in one picture you are in a down jacket and ava is in a couple t shirts. I just had to laugh :)
I can't believe we are missing Seth's high school football games. I am kicking myself right now!! I wish we could be there to go to all the games with you guys. Go SETH!! Go PROVO!!
Post a Comment