On Saturday Night we went to the Demolition Derby in Spanish Fork... And lets just say I don't know what was more Entertaining the Cars Crashing or the People there!
Monday, August 18, 2008
DemOlitiOn DerBy
On Saturday Night we went to the Demolition Derby in Spanish Fork... And lets just say I don't know what was more Entertaining the Cars Crashing or the People there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Dangerous! My third date with Tadd was to a Monster Truck Rally (so fun), that ended with a demolition derby! Should've worn eye protection! I got a huge dirt clod (rocks included) flung right into my open eye! It was crazy, I even lost my eyesight for a little bit.
That is hilarious! I know what you mean about people watching...where did all the mullets come from?
I wish we could've been there to hear Greg talking like a hick all night. He cracks me up!!
Post a Comment