Monday, August 11, 2008

TaG

I got tagged by my Sister in-law Amy like a week ago... And I totally forgot so here it is Finally!

Random Facts

*I am very OCD about things being clean and organized!
*I live in Provo- I've lived in Provo my whole life- and I would love to live near Provo for the rest of my lifeI ! If only Ryan felt the same way!
*John Travolta picked me and my family up at the Provo Airport in one of his Jets and we stayed at his house in Maine for a week.
*I really think I'm a fat person at Heart... I love treats way to much!

Current Obsessions
*Getting into a NEW Apartment if anyone knows of any 3 bed places in Provo or Orem let us know!
*My Camera/Taking Pictures
*Selling stuff on ebay
*Watching the Office
*Reading the Twilight Books I never thought I would like them, I'm only on the Second book but so far I really like them! I love Edward!
*Watching Tori and Dean on oxygen
*Blogs- I love looking at peoples blogs... even if i don't leave a comment most likely I've been there!
* Watching the Olympics- I stay up way to late!

Goals
*Figure out what were gonna do with our Lifes.
*To be out of our Apartment by the end of the month.
*I really want to take Ava to Disney Land before the end of the year.
*Right now get Ava better... she is has a Ear Infection.

My Fears
*I always fear of someone close to me dying!
*The Ocean... hate it to many scary things live in the Ocean (even fish are scary)
*That Ava's hair will NEVER grow!
*Scary Movies!
*People running up the stairs after me!


My Joys
*Ryan and Ava I love being with them! Ava says and does the funniest things right now!
*Being with family
*Sprinkled Donuts- cake with white frosting!
*Knowing that ALL my shows will be back on soon.
*When Ryan lets me Pluck his eyebrows. My eyebrows are too light...not as fun as Ryan's.


I Tag- Alyse, Alysen, Jodi Leishmen, Karen Hyde, Kaahu, Kawai, Lori Glenn, Chay Wilkinson, Stacie and Lori Rhineer

5 comments:

Adrianne said...

Love it! I learned so many fun things about you! Is there a reason you are looking for a bigger place?? ;)

Eric said...

I love your answers - you make me laugh!!! Why is plucking so satisfying? I need to get over it. And Ava isn't just funny right now - she is always hilarious!

Spencer Hyde said...

I laughed really hard about your fear that Ava's hair will never grow.....very funny!

Trent and Megan said...

No Way, guess what? Trent and I finally got a blog. I'm trying to figure everything out and I think I'm kinda getting the hang of it. It's so fun to look at all your pics! We need to get together!

Megan said...

Hey I think there are some places in Parkridge. That would be so fun if yall lived by us!