the group that went: Me, Ryan, Ava, my Mom, Nate,Viv, Emily, Anne, Mia, Danny and Graham
The first ride of the day was the Log ride... sense that was the only ride everyone could go on. It did end up being the longest line of the day but it was definitely worth it. At least that's what I thought!
If any of you have been on this ride you know how sick you get... I was sick the rest of the day, and Ava went on it with Ryan and Loved every second of it and wanted to do it again. NO Thank you!
When we were standing in this line the lady behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said "your daughter just peed." So we ran over to the stroller grabbed the change of clothes I brought, washed her legs, rinsed her crocs, and we were back to the line. When we got back to the line the ground was still wet, and there was some people standing in it. Nate was dying, he was so disgusted saying "they are sloshing in pee"... But hey what they don't know wont kill them.
I just want you guys to look at Nate in these picture. It was SO funny, cause he just got done going on the Colossus and Wicked (the biggest Roller Coasters there) and then Ava really wanted him to go on these little "Baby" rides, so he was a little embarrassed!






3 comments:
Looks like a great summer. Ava is so cute and really funny! Matthew said the other day "Why does Talmage get to do everything with Ava?" I think he is jealous.
I love, love, love your pictures of Ava. She is so stinkin' cute! The one with her hands to her face is priceless :) We miss you guys.
Looks like fun!! What a little dare devil Ava is, going on those rides!!! She is too cute!
Post a Comment