Monday, August 18, 2008

EaR InFectioN


So last week Ava had an Ear Infection. She was so bad one night that we decided to take her to after hours to get an Antibiotic. The Next morning she Insisted on putting a Band aid on her ear... like an hour later I started noticing that she was beginning to feel better. So we took off her Band aid and her Ear had all this junk in it (it looked like I hadn't cleaned her ears in months) so I called my mom to see what it was, and she told me that sometimes the infection will just pop. By the Middle of the day she was back to her normal self.

So do you think the Band aid had anything to do with it?... I'm sure Not, but apparently Ava thought it would!


4 comments:

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Oh Ava is so Funny! It's all physcological ya know. If she thinks it will, then hey, by all means let her put that band aid on!

Ashley C. said...

cute ava. glad she is feeling better. parker is obsessed with bandaids right now so she is in good company!

Lori said...

I have to comment on the picture at the top of your blog sooo funny! Ava is one cute girl.

Denice said...

dont you hate ear infections? get better ava.