Saturday, August 9, 2008

RanDom SwiMMing Pics

Look on the right side of the picture you can see my dad and ava getting ready to jump off the waterfall. I have no idea how he got her to do it.

So I was a little late taking the picture of them jumping off so all you get is the Splash.

My brother Jack going down the slide


My cousin Abby and Lilly and my brother Seth


Ava and Kanai


Nate doing a front flip

Seth doing a back flip


3 comments:

Carebear's Thoughts said...

Boy, great pictures. It seems like Ava is not afraid of anything. For her to be willing to jump from the waterfall.

Ashley C. said...

she is so brave. way to go ava. and that is one sweet pool...

Rhino said...

I couldn't believe that Ava went off the waterfall...that was sweet! Thank you for not putting a picture of me in my suit in your blog...I would've died!